Devices such as Computers, Tablets, smartphones can log on to our networks without any problems. However, this is not the case with a large part of the devices, because they lack the possibility to show the login page or to connect via WPA2 Enterpise protocol. However, we have the option to also provide these devices with internet.
Which devices are eligible
- Streaming devices such as Chromecast, AppleTV
- Smart speakers such as Sonos, Alexa, Apple Home pod
- Game consoles such as Playstaion, Nintendo switch, Xbox
- IoT devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Printers and scanners
- and so on
What do we need
We need the MAC or “Media Access Control” address for each device. This address may look like this: xx: xx: xx: xx: xx: xx. The X stands for a hexadecimal number (0-9 and a-f). This is specific to this device and does not change unlike an IP address.
Please consult the manual of the device on how and where to find this address.
What do we do with this
We add the mac address in the system on the site where you live. From then on you can easily connect the device with the cable * or via Wifibri public. *
* Note: The MAC address differs for WiFi and cable if you wish to use both, you must also forward both.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.